INTRODUCTION OF PPA’s DEDICATED SERVICE & SUPPORT CALL SYSTEM
It is with great pleasure that PPA announces its new dedicated 24-hour service support call number and email address for the following events:
- Emergency breakdowns
- Technical support
- Scheduled or cycle maintenance request
- Booking service or technical calls
When making use of the service centre, please follow the steps detailed below in order to ensure you get the correct and a rapid response from the PPA team.
- Dial the dedicated Service Support Call number – 087 150 0050
- The service administrator will take your call, assign a unique service call number and then record all your details and the specifics of the request
- The service call number will be advised and should be kept as reference and for tracking purposes
- The call will be assigned to a relevant and qualified Technician
- The assigned Technician will respond and confirm the time and date that the Technician will come out to resolve the issue
In a case where the service administrator is unable to take the call or is not available (such as after hours or public holidays) the system will automatically divert the call to the mobile phone of the Operations Manager or an assigned on duty technician or manager, who will then assist you.
Should your call still not be attended to, the system will then take a voice message and this voice message will be forwarded to the Service support email where it will be attended to as soon as possible.
You can also email your service request to the dedicated email address, from where a service call ticket will be issued and a technician assigned to attend to your request.
PPA has implemented this system in order to ensure that requests for service and support is properly and efficiently recorded and also a system is created for proper review and follow up of customer calls.
Please refrain from calling the technicians directly on their personal mobile numbers as they can no longer assist you without the proper procedure being followed.
Thank you the PPA Team.